Sunday, March 5, 2017

Swapsies!


                                                                                                                          4 March, 2017

Image 1
Welcome to another wonderfully hot day of the Festival. I began with a journey to find the red painted Refrigerators. This one I was pretty excited about! Three fridges, one with books, one with CD’s and one with DVD’s. It’s a fabulous idea to take one little step back from the kindle, Spotify and Netflix to see these art forms expressed in a different way. I managed to find the one with books inside and there was quite an assortment. It ranged from books like Woody, a children’s book, to 50 Shades of Grey, definitely not a children’s book. Unfortunately since the other two fridges were inside the Visitor’s Centre and Gloria Jeans, I did not get there before those stores closed. This was a little disappointing, as it was advertised to be 24/7, but there’s always tomorrow.




(Image 1. Art Fridge in Marketplace (only 1 of 3 fridges))

No comments:

Post a Comment